Home House – Winter Marquee Hire £1000 + VAT. Menus from £85 inc VAT Excl Service. Champagne from £59 per bottle
- 60 seated dinner / 70 standing reception
Kensington Roof Gardens – Packages start from £165 inc VAT
The Roof Gardens in Kensington has long been one of London’s most spectacular and extraordinary landmarks. Originally designed as an escape from London rather than a pedestal above it, The Roof Gardens comprises of three themed gardens spanning across 1.5 acres, a private members Club and Babylon Restaurant all 100ft above Kensington.
and filtered water, A DJ for up to 4 hours to deck the halls!, Christmas theming, crackers and novelties. Event security and staffed cloakroom, Venue hire from 7pm – 1am (bar to close at 12.30am), Unlimited house spirit with mixer upgrade – £18.50 per person. Minimum numbers apply
Steam & Rye – Packages from £50 – £110 per person
Steam and Rye is a unique dining, bar, live music and dancing experience with a classic Americana theme. Inspired by 1940s United States where the grand living of the Great Gatsby met the glamour of the Golden Age of Hollywood.
This venue has 4 areas available to hire for events:
- The Grand Hall can seat 150 for a private dinner or 300 for a reception.
- The Clock Room can seat 35 for a private dinner or 50 standing reception.
- Cargo Hold can seat 45 for a private dinner or 75 standing reception.
- First Class can accommodate 80 for a standing reception.
Plateau, Canary Wharf – Minimum Spend applies depending on date/number of people.
Plateau and its Bar & Grill are flanked by two terraces, providing a calm oasis away from the
bustle of Canary Wharf below.
The beautifully-designed interior vies for attention with the views across the glass towers, whilst attentive service and some very accomplished French cooking make for a memorable experience.
- Whole Venue: 250 people Seated / 150 people Seated dinner with dance floor.
- 600 people Standing reception only.
- Fine Dining: 150 people Seated / 130 people Seated dinner with dance floor.
Walkways @ Tower Bridge – Minimum Spend applies depending on date/number of people.
Spanning the North and South Towers, the award-winning high-level Walkways offer breathtaking panoramic views of London, from 42 metres above the River Thames
Guests are treated to the spectacular view of the Shard, the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the City from the West Walkway, and the Docklands, Canary Wharf and Greenwich from the East Walkway.
The venue’s newest “wow” feature: the glass floor also enables guests to enjoy London life beneath their feet from a unique viewpoint.
- Walkway One: Reception – 150 guests | Dinner – 70 guests.
- Walkway One & Two: Reception – 250 guests | Dinner – 120 guests.
- Timings: October – March 18:30 – 22:30.
Quarterly Prize Draw
For all enquiries, the booker will be entered automatically into our quarterly prize draw with a chance to win an overnight stay for 2 people at a luxury 5 star hotel including breakfast!
Don’t forget about the Inspirational Venues Reward Programme.